North Inlet works side by side with our clients to navigate unpredictable conditions and uncharted territory.
Our name is derived from a coastal estuary located between Hobcaw Barony and DeBordieu Island, on the Atlantic seaboard of South Carolina. The North Inlet is a place of contrasting beauty and danger, opportunity and risk. The estuary’s mixture of fresh and salt water supports a dynamically diverse and growing community of marine life and other natural resources. At the same time, its ever-shifting currents and channels demand careful navigation by those who seek to pass. We are inspired by the North Inlet’s beauty, purity and diversity, and respect its natural power and volatility. We seek to combine our independent experiences and talents with those of our clients to create exceptional outcomes, and we savor the challenge of guiding our clients through difficult situations.
The North Inlet team includes experienced operational, strategic and financial professionals. Our team members have served
public and private corporations as investment bankers, lawyers, accountants, consultants, CEOs, COOs and senior management
members for an average of 25 years. We now leverage our wealth of knowledge and expertise to offer tailored solutions to
clients who are at critical inflection points in the evolution of their businesses. We invite you to learn more about us.
their significant operational and industry expertise, insight and relationships.
At North Inlet, our actions reflect our values and support our mission: We will:
• Be open and honest in everything we do
• Have clear objectives, measure results and celebrate success
• Be responsible stewards of our financial, environmental and other resources
• Be a learning organization, committed to continual development of ourselves and others
* Some engagements were consulting services offered through North Inlet Partners, LLC, which is affiliated by common ownership with North Inlet Advisors, LLC.