(Charlotte, NC – August 3, 2021)
North Inlet Advisors is seeking to hire a Senior Analyst. This individual will be a core member of the North Inlet team, contributing to business development, client coverage, research, business and financial analyses, and transaction execution. The Senior Analyst’s time will be focused on providing comprehensive services to a limited number of live client engagements and will include both transaction-related and non-transaction-related work.
This is a unique opportunity that differentiates itself from both typical sell-side investment banking positions and internal corporate development positions. Much like an internal corporate development position, the nature of the role is situation dependent and often requires strategic perspective as to what is best for a client over time. However, multiple client engagements expand the variety and composition of the workload. Our boutique size results in constant interaction with the North Inlet’s senior professionals and frequent interaction with client executive teams. As a firm, we also aim to balance our personal and professional lives in a manner that is both sustainable and fulfilling for all.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting research (e.g. company and market research)
- Supporting the due diligence and deal execution process
- Assisting with financial analyses of prospective acquisition targets
- Supporting firm marketing and business development activities
Key skills and requirements for this position include:
- Strong quantitative and qualitative research, assessment, and critical thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, with resourcefulness and flexibility
- Demonstrated attention to detail, reliability, responsibility, and pride in workmanship
- Experience in business valuation and financial modeling (e.g., comparable company, precedent transactions, IRR, ROIC, DCF, and LBO analyses)
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- BS/BA from an accredited four-year university and 1-3 years of professional work experience in investment banking, corporate development, or accounting
The Senior Analyst position will be based at our Charlotte, NC office. Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org in addition to applying with the below link.